\
 
 
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
DC UNIVERSE HALLOWEEN '08


I pencilled and inked a short Vixen story for the upcoming DC Halloween special that will hit the stands this Wednesday. It was just a pure fun story. So go grab yourself a copy, and I hope you enjoy!

Written by Mark Verheiden, Mike Johnson, Brian Reed and others; Art by Trevor Hairsine, Duncan Rouleau and others; Cover by Gene Ha The Horror! The Horror! Could this be the final Halloween for the DCU? Evil has won, and there are no treats! Witness tales of terror featuring Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Titans, El Diablo, Faust and others by past, present and future DC greats. DC Universe | 80pg. | Color | $5.99 US On Sale October 22, 2008

Update :: Newsarama has a preview of the Halloween special up here...
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 8:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::