\
 
 
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
X-Files
So we've covered how Star Wars influenced my youth, right? Well, X-Files did the influencing after high school. For the better part of my twenties, X-Files was right there. I was hooked. I mean, how could you not be with the government conspiracies, liver eatin' hibernating shape shifters, and the Peacocks. The Peacocks... you remember that episode? The one with the inbred family that kept their breeder mother strapped to a board under the bed? Good lord, that one stuck with me...

A few months ago I heard that Wildstorm was publishing an X-Files book, so I threw my name in the hat. Long story short, I'm doing the covers!

Here's the first cover I did for the book. Also, here are the very rough cover comps that didn't make the cut.

Labels:

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 2:10 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jake Ekiss said…

    That's a sexy cover there, Tony. I think you're perfect for that gig. Can't wait to see what else you churn out for it. Kudos.

    -Jake

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Tony Shasteen said…

    Thanks Jake! Keep an eye out. I'll post them as soon as DC gives me the ok!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::