\
 
 
Monday, September 29, 2008
THE X-FILES #2
Wildstorm released the next X-Files cover I did, so I can post it here. Also, I just got back from The Baltimore Comic-con. Thanks for all the people that stopped by the booth to say hi. It was a great time! I look forward to next year!

Written by Frank Spotnitz; Art by Brian Denham; Cover by Tony Shasteen

Mulder and Scully race to uncover the truth about the apparent suicide of a government scientist. All evidence points to it being nothing more than a case of one man choosing to end his own life, but Mulder is convinced the evidence isn't revealing everything. For Agent Fox Mulder, uncovering the truth is literally a case of life or death.



Also, here are the very rough cover comps, and cover variations that didn't make the cut.




posted by Tony Shasteen @ 3:21 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Jim Clark said…

    I like the sepia tone hands down... for color mostly and the tattered corners.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Tony Shasteen said…

    Hey Jim! Yeah, that was my favorite as well. It was the first one I did and just had that old pulp feel to it... so I had to tatter the corners.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::