\
 
 
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Cover work :: The Corps! #1


The Corps! #1
Frequency of Publication: Monthly Limited Series
Intended Audience: Teen Readers: TR 12+
Genre: Military / Action / Espionage / Martial Arts
Format: Standard Comic, 32 pgs, FC, Saddle Stitched.

Retail Price: $3.50
UPC Code: 882142-00100-10101

Writer: Rick Remender
Artist: Mike Penick
Cover Artist: Tony Shasteen

Problems in Brazil begin to boil over for the Marauders when they attempt to rescue a high-profile political hostage. After an erupting conflict spills out into Brazil’s slums with dangerous results, the team gets challenged to make some tough choices or go down in flames if they can’t contain the situation.
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 7:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::