\
 
 
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Star Wars Packaging :: Wookiee


Chewbacca: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh
C-3PO: He made a fair move. Screaming about it can't help you.
Han Solo: Let him have it. It's not wise to upset a Wookiee.
C-3PO: But sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid.
Han Solo: That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that.
Chewbacca: Grrf.
C-3PO: I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2, let the Wookiee win.

Alright, it's not Chewy, but it's a wookiee, and that's cool. Granted, I can't say much for his little skirt, but they didn't consult me on wookiee fashion. I think Stacy London and Clinton Kelly would have issues with this little ensemble.
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 1:26 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Sarena Shasteen - The Non-Dairy Queen said…

    I think you are right about the skirt! I think the Wookiee looks like he is trying to get some with the little open skirt and the flashy head gear! I do love the Star Wars pieces! I think it has to be every little boy's dream to have something to do with Star Wars!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes. The open front skirt and codpiece look is ... very interesting. Maybe the wookie girls go for that, I don't know.
    It is nice to see a grown woman living vicariously through her husband's childhood obsessions. That's something I know plenty about.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Tony Shasteen said…

    Yep, he's looking for some Wookiee Nookiee...

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Evan said…

    The way I see it is he's accentuating the "attributes." Forcing the eyes to go somewhere...specific. Though, I gotta' say he's got the pain and aggression in his eyes that just scream of a date-rapist.

    P.S. I'm reading into this waaaaaaay too much! ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::