\
 
 
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Cowgirl
It has been a while since I last posted. My apologies to the two people that come here. I just finished up a book for DC that I'll be able to post about soon. I spent 23 days straight doing 24 penciled and inked pages, and then left the following day to spend the holiday with family. I'm just now feeling recovered.

So, back to posting! Here's one from figure drawing sessions. This model loves the props, and we love that she loves the props. Keeps it interesting. She chose the scantily clad cowgirl motif here.

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 9:22 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jake Ekiss said…

    Delightful motif it is, too. Keep us posted on the book. I'll keep an eye out for it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::