\
 
 
Monday, October 27, 2008
Old work :: Einstein
While I'm at it, here's an old Einstein piece I did around 2002. I was just starting to play with the technique that I use to this day. I drew a really detailed pencil rendering in my sketchbook based off a famous old photo of him. I even did the type by hand! What was I thinking! Then I took it into Photoshop and colored it and added an obscene amount of detail. It was fun. It's always a lot of fun to do an obscene amount of detail and texture. It's how my sick mind works. It's relaxing. Kinda like yoga for unhealthy, sedentary people like myself.


posted by Tony Shasteen @ 8:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::