\
 
 
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Heroes Con Interview :: thedollarbin
There's a nice interview with the O.C.T. team over at the Dollar Bin. Listen to it here, or download it here.

"Meeting Rosario Dawson was a highlight for a lot of visitors to Heroes Con this year. From getting pictures taken and giving autographs, to the special screening of her film Descent, she was everywhere con-goers wanted to be. On Sunday, we caught up with Rosario, co-writer David Atchison and artist Tony Shasteen to talk about their book Occult Crimes Taskforce at the 12 Gauge Comics booth. Find out what they had to say about OCT and more in this edition of the Dollar Bin."


posted by Tony Shasteen @ 10:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::