\
 
 
Saturday, June 02, 2007
30th Anniversary Star Wars Frenzy
Yep, I'm a geek too. And I say "too" because you know you are as well! Don't deny it, embrace it people! A lot of news and rumors came from Star Wars Celebration last week. I'm sure some are true and some aren't as usual. There's the rumor of new Star Wars films set hundreds of years prior to Skywalker, during the battle between the Sith and Jedi. If it does happen I hope that Lucas lets someone else direct or they'll be as worthless as the prequels. Now the best news is the sneak peek of the new Clone Wars animated series. It looks fantastic!

This is a panel from some sequential work I did a couple years ago. You can see more here...

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 9:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::