\
 
 
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Marvel Cards :: Sketches
I'm doing 100 of these Marvel Sketch cards for Upper Deck. One card will randomly go into Marvel Masterpieces card sets. For the time it takes to do the card, and the small size (2.5 X 3.5 inches), it doesn't allow for a whole lot of detail. They are "sketch" cards anyway. Some of these may be winners but some may equally be stinkers. So, I'll post a batch now and again and at the very least it'll give me the opportunity to sketch more than usual. My attempt is to get a little looser and do a little more than static head shots by the time I finish these. Hope you enjoy.


posted by Tony Shasteen @ 1:44 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger matthewsroren said…

    i got your green goblin sketchcard, is that a half eaten chocolate chip cookie next to his mouth?

    matt

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Tony Shasteen said…

    hmmm, I'm thinking no. I don't remember drawing snacks... but you never know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::