\
 
 
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Heroes Con :: O.C.T. Panel


Saturday, June 16, 2007, 2.00 pm
Occult Crimes Taskforce (O.C.T.) Panel
Room 217 A/B


"It's hard to be more popular than Rosario Dawson--trust us, we're trying hard--but with her recent credit as co-creator of Occult Crimes Taskforce, she seems determined to add to her popularity empire! Join her, writer David Atchison, and artist Tony Shasteen for a look-see into the creation of this unique project! And who knows--maybe Rosario will answer a couple of questions about her day job while she's there!"


posted by Tony Shasteen @ 9:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::