\
 
 
Monday, June 11, 2007
Heroes Convention

I'll be in Charlotte NC for the Heroes Convention later this week! This is a convention I look forward to every year. Shelton Drum has been putting on the show for the past 25 years and he does a fantastic job! It's like Christmas, a family reunion, and a liver destroying frat party all rolled into one. If you happen to make it to the show, stop by the 12 Gauge booth (920 & 1019) and say hello. I'll be signing prints and the new O.C.T trade paper back all weekend. Hope to see you there!
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 11:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::