\
 
 
Sunday, July 22, 2007
San Diego Comic-Con :: REVISED


I'm off to San Diego in a few days. I've been eating well, drinking a lot of water and preparing my poor liver for the show. This is always a fun show, but extremely exhausting! Every year I'm excited to get there, and then even more excited to get home by Sunday. This year I'll either be walking the floor and pressin' the flesh, or I'll be at the 12 Gauge booth (2547). There are also a few signings and a panel. Hope to see you there! Here's the schedule:

Autograph area -
Thursday AA12 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday AA12 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday AA5 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm

O.C.T. Panel -
Thursday, July 26 at 1:00-2:00
Rosario Dawson: Occult Crimes Taskforce—Actress Rosario Dawson (Grindhouse, Clerks 2, Sin City) is joined by her creative team, writer David Atchison and illustrator Tony Shasteen, as well as 12 Gauge Comics' Keven Gardner (The Ride) and Gus Vazquez, for a Q&A session about their hit comic series Occult Crimes Taskforce. With their first trade paperback in stores now and new stories on the horizon, the O.C.T. is just gearing up! Find out about the upcoming miniseries and get an update on Dimension’s Occult Crimes Taskforce feature film. Room 6A

Signing at the 12 Gauge Booth -
WEDNESDAY: 8:00 – 9:00
THURSDAY: 11:00 – 12:00
FRIDAY: 11:00 – 12:00
SATURDAY: 11:00 – 12:00
SUNDAY: 10:00 – 12:00
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 12:13 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::