\
 
 
Friday, March 05, 2010
Talisman Issue 2 :: B&W Pages
Hey, I haven't uploaded B&W pages for a while! I'm a slacker! Here are some pages from issue two. Looking back there are a ton of things I would have changed, but I think that's probably pretty common. I would say I'm my own worst critic, but I've read some reviews! Haha! oh well, I'll keep doing what I'm doing, and hopefully getting better!

I'm on issue 7 now (or issue two of volume two). You guys are literally going to crap your pants when you see JD Mettler's colors!

More later!
-Tony


















posted by Tony Shasteen @ 3:35 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sarena Shasteen - The Non-Dairy Queen said…

    I love the page with Jack in the territories! The detail is incredible!!!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous peeree3 said…

    I have to constantly wear adult diapers to protect against JD Mettler's awesomeness. I suspect that the Non-Dairy Queen's "food allergies" may be related to your awesomeness in much the same way.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::