\
 
 
Friday, March 05, 2010
Talisman Issue 1 :: B&W Pages
UPDATE :: I've included all pages from issue 1.

I posted some B&W pages from issue 0 last post. On to a little preview of issue 1 B&W pages! I'm currently finishing up issue 5, while fighting a nasty flu bug, which should finish up this story arc and be packaged as a trade paper back.

It's funny, I look back at these pages and I'm never quite satisfied. There are things I was doing not that long ago that I've already let fall by the wayside. Most notably would be the shadow lines. I'm leaving most of that up to the colorist at this point. It's a nice guide that I use, but it can make the lineart look odd if it isn't treated correctly.

Ok, onward and upward!


























Labels:

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 11:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::