\
 
 
Friday, March 05, 2010
UPDATED NEWSARAMA EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW :: Final Crisis: Secret Files
UPDATE :: I've updated the post with all the B&W pages from this issue.

I did a 24 pages for DC in November. It was a busy month, but well worth it. Go take a look and grab a copy when you can!

NEWSARAMA EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW :: Final Crisis: Secret Files

DC Comics has provided Newsarama with your first look at this week's Final Crisis: Secret Files by Morrison, Wein, Shasteen, and Jones. The solicitation for the issue reads: Finally, the secrets of this year's most talked about event can be revealed! Witness how Darkseid's death shattered the Multiverse, creating continuity ripples throughout the DC Universe! Submit to Darkseid and read the full Anti-Life Equation! This is a book you cannot resist to buy! DC Universe | 40pg. | Color | $3.99 US

Update: I just saw the full book colored and I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. I've added the B&W pages of the preview below...























Labels:

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 11:50 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::