\
 
 
Monday, July 27, 2009
Business Week Cover
=


Here's a cover I recently did for Business week. It was a quicky, but I always enjoy this level of detail. It appeals to the neurotic side of me.

They needed a 60's flower power sticker that appeared to be stuck to the cover and was deteriorated. Sketches were going to be difficult for this particular project, so I started working on some illustrations based on their direction. I created 7 increasingly distressed versions of the flower for them to choose from. Then we went one step further and ripped off a couple big pieces.








posted by Tony Shasteen @ 8:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::