\
 
 
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
DragonCon :: Sketches
Uhhhhhhg, it's been a long time since I last posted. Lots going on lately and I'll post more when I can. DragonCon was this past weekend and man was it a doozie! That show is crazy. It certainly isn't a comic convention anymore. I used to go to DragonCon when I was a kid, and at some point along the way it turned into a costume ( or cos-play ) convention. Still a good time, and it's right here in Atlanta so I'll support it. I did quite a few sketches and managed to remember to take a couple quick pictures for a few before I let them go. Hope you like them.

Random demon sketch


Hellboy bashing something... and yeah he lost a little weight!


Poison Ivy
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 5:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::