\
 
 
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Marvel Cards :: Sketches take 2
I finished my batch of Marvel Sketch Cards for upper deck this week. Some are better than others. I originally took them on thinking, "hey these will be fun, I never get to sketch!". Well, got to sketch alright! One hundred cards doesn't seem like much but believe you me, it was. I originally played around with the composition, but discarded that for churning out as many head shots as possible. Alright, enough of my complaining... here are the cards.

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 2:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::