\
 
 
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
More Shadowrun
I illustrated a few more pieces for a new Shadowrun book. This particular chapter was on demolition. It's amazing how in depth this game is. I have to admit, when I was a kid I played D&D. Hey don't mock me, it was rural Tennessee and there wasn't much to do, and my imagination was a whole lot better than the atari graphics. The rules of D&D were nothing compared to the rules of Shadowrun! You need an engineering degree to play the game. Either way, it looks like a blast to play... no pun intended.

Environmental Demolition (in Tony terms, how certain environmental conditions effect explosives... like placing one in the water)


Tamping (in Tony terms, placing things around demolitions to direct the blast)
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 9:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::