\
 
 
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Witchblade Annual 2010
My inks before JD did his magic.

After JD's magic.

The trade dress.


The Witchblade story I did a few months ago hits the comic shops today. Here's the solicitation copy:

Witchblade 15th Anniversary Issue!
Sara Pezzini comes face to face with a former Witchblade bearer, a Russian soldier who served during the frozen Siege of Stalingrad, a pivotal battle in World War II. What tale does she have to tell Sara? Witchblade bearers past and present come together in a one-of-a-kind story, with amazing art by New York Times bestselling illustrator Tony Shasteen (The Talisman). Featuring two striking covers by Tom Feister (GI Joe: Origins, The Darkness) and Tony Shasteen along with a bonus back up feature!

Labels: ,

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 10:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::