\
 
 
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Witch
I'm working on a new project with Kickstart Comics that was announced today! This will be an 80 page graphic novel coming out this fall. Here's how they describe it:

Written by: Terry Matalas and Travis Fickett
Edited by: Jimmy Palmiotti
Pencils/Inks by: Tony Shasteen
Cover by: Amanda Conner

"A teenage girl discovers that she is a witch and that the voice in her head, the one that she’s always tried to ignore, is in fact her familiar which in her case is a large black cat…sort of. Our heroine knows nothing of her heritage or that she comes from a long line of witches who were hunted almost to extinction. With the aid of her familiar and a mysterious young man, she must find the other remaining witches before the witch hunters find her."





Labels:

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 7:02 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::