\
 
 
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Drinkin' + Drawin' = Good times


Last week was the first get together of the Atlanta Chapter Drink and Draw Social Club. Big thanks to the Reverend Dave and Jil for putting the event together for everyone. From all accounts it looked like we had around 50 or so drunkards come out for the frivolities. At least I think it was because I was seeing double towards the end of the evening! Below are a few pictures from the event. Anytime booze and drawing are mixed together you get some god awful strange pictures... you've been warned.

Some pics here and also here.

Also, in case you were wondering, Krystals at 3 o'clock in the morning are NEVER a good idea.
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 3:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::