\
 
 
Friday, December 15, 2006
Creative Loafing cover
Creative Loafing, the southern alternative newsweekly, is running an article on the O.C.T. and asked if I'd do the cover. More to come on the details. Here's the preliminary cover... still needs some coloring. I went with the less serious theme of the three creators as a three headed tentacled monster in the clink. I'm not too terribly happy with the way the three necks come together but a deadline is a deadline.

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 6:42 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Kelsey said…

    Merry Christmas partner. Have a great 2007.

    Oh, and this pic is really creepy. VERY well done, but creepy. I'm sure Rosario just loves the idea of being attatched at the neck to you guys. And who's chest hair is that? Never mind. heh, heh.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::