\
 
 
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Star Wars Packaging :: Lando


Why, you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler. Ah Billy Dee, how we love the! You added a little "smoove" to the Star Wars universe, and you gave the Empire a cold-cock! So these toys are based on the comics. The one here with Lando was from the early 80's and they gave him some crazy comic colors on his cape... hence the puffy purple cape with red interior. I believe the actual cape interior had a gold pattern to it.
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 10:06 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Evan said…

    I like the special edition version better!

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/tentakaiser/other/Billy-Dee.jpg

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Tony Shasteen said…

    Hahaha! Works every time!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::