\
 
 
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Baltimore Comic Con!


I'll be at the Baltimore Comic Con this weekend, so stop by and say hello if you're planning to attend! I'll be sitting at the Jolly Roger booth or aimlessly wandering the show floor.

I will be doing a limited number of sketches. My prices for con sketches are:
$50 for a single character in B&W on 9 x 12 bristol

If you know you're going to one of these Cons and would like a sketch, please email me through my profile above. This is the best way possible to guarantee that you'll get your sketch.

I'll also have a handful of books, sketchbooks, and mini prints from my warm-up sketches available. The prints are $3 each, or $15 for the set.

Labels: ,

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 7:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::