\
 
 
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Old Punisher Pitch
Back in late 2007/early 2008 I did a Punisher pitch with my friend Jose Torres. Honestly, I'm not sure if it was ever formally pitched. This was the last batch of pages that I did in this super detailed style. It was just too overly rendered, and I think it didn't appeal to the comic community the way a more traditional pen and ink style does. Looking back at these pages, there are a lot of things I would change, but that's pretty typical. So, that said, judge away! : )






posted by Tony Shasteen @ 3:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::