\
 
 
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Restroom Murders


Ok, I did this illustration for Realms of Fantasy and it looks a lot more gruesome than it actually is. I can't say much about it without giving anything away. You really should pick up this magazine if you have the chance. Here's a little blurb that I pulled from...

“That’s why the fourth-floor ladies’ room is always locked,” Ashley informed her. “A data entry clerk whacked out and killed a bunch of people in it, and now they can’t get rid of the blood.”

Here are the thumbnails for approval. They're pretty rough, but you can see some of the other concepts.
posted by Tony Shasteen @ 7:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::