\
 
 
Friday, April 09, 2010
Figure Drawing Friday :: 06
When I'm figure drawing, I prefer a good solid bun! Drawing hair is great and all, but I love the graphic shape of hair pulled up. It's just too easy to get lost in the detail of flowing hair when it's down and all of a sudden... you're out of time. Here are a few examples of buns!

18 X 24, Nupastel on Newsprint, 20 minutes

18 X 24, Nupastel on Newsprint, 15 minutes


18 X 24, Nupastel on Newsprint, 10 minutes

Labels:

posted by Tony Shasteen @ 2:07 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie P said…

    Amazing. Buns also remind one of librarians. And librarians are hot. :)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Vinh-Luan Luu said…

    I totally thought you meant the other buns :)

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Tony Shasteen said…

    Stephanie - Haha! Yes... librarians... must draw more.

    Luan - Sucka! My plan worked! : )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
From the lab ::

Name: Tony Shasteen
Home: Atlanta, Georgia
NEW STORE!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my blog profile
See my complete bio
See my portfolio

Previous Post ::
Archives ::
Links ::